Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile: + 61 410 326 960
Tony has 20 years’ experience in financial services.
He setup and manages Perpetual’s full trust management operation.
He has extensive experience in structured and securitisation markets including principal finance at Allco and Columbus Capital.
Tony successfully established an invoice finance company, The Invoice Market.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), 1999, University of Canberra, Canberra
- Associate Diploma of Accounting, 1994, TAFE, Baulkham Hills
Expertise and Specialisation
- Liaison with funders and borrowers to help negotiate funding agreements
- Introduction to investors
- Deal modelling to assist in structuring and documentation
Level 13, 20 Bond Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
AMAL Trustees offers a full suite of trustee related services as set out below:
– Wholesale Funds services including Managed Investment Trust (MIT) structures. We also offer investment management services for MIT products
– Securitisation trustee (also Trust Management, Paying Agent, Registrar etc)
– Corporate bond market trustee
– Syndicated loans (Security Trustee etc.)
– Structured finance
– Escrow agent (holding assets in escrow until directed to release)
– Authorised Intermediary services (assists issuers of financial products who do not hold an AFSL to make offers to potential wholesale investors)
– Custodian services - where we are trustee of a trust we can act as the ‘custodian’ of the assets of the trust. Services include opening and administering trust bank accounts, holding title to trust assets, entering into trust documentation and holding or releasing security on assets/loans etc. and recording securities on the Personal Property Securities Register.