Presentations from past PFA Conferences, seminars and other events are available for viewing.
PFA Conference 2022 Structural Change or Cyclical Challenges – Observations and Opportunities in the ‘New Normal’
Delegates heard from thirteen outstanding speakers sharing their insights into the challenges, opportunities, risks, rewards and complexities of navigating the ‘new normal’.
Click here to find all the presentations from the highly successful PFA Conference held in Cairns.
PFA Learning Series
- Office Property Lease Incentives – Webinar recording – log into zoom and use passcode 1Ug?RNPF
- Property Capital Markets Through a Global & Local Lens – Webinar recording
PFA Master Class – Presentations
- Harry New, Partner and Vince Battaglia, Partner, Hall & Wilcox – Design and Distribution Obligations
- James Stewart, National Leader – Restructuring Services and Emily Seeckts, Restructuring Services Director, KPMG – 2021 The Year of Retailing Bravely!
- Andrew Ballantyne, Head of Research, Australia and Annabel McFarlane Senior Director, Research – Australia, JLL – An Australian Property Market Update (Please contact the PFA for presentations)
- Miriam Patterson, Fund Manager – Direct, Charter Hall – A Fund Manager’s Perspective
- Greg Preston, Director, National Director, Preston Rowe Paterson – A Valuer’s Interpretation of the Post Covid Property Valuation Scenario. Melbourne and Sydney
- Webinar – Creating Safe Workspaces – hosted by Hall & Wilcox and with the IACC: Webinar Recording. Presentations by PointGrab, Aura Air, Juganu and enVerid
- Webinar – Non bank lending – Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – RG 97 – Disclosing Fees & Costs in PDS’s and Periodic Statements – Presentation, Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – Negotiating the Commercial Lease Code in the States and Territories – Presentation, Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – Design and Distribution Obligations – Presentation, Webinar and Summary & Poll Results
- Webinar – Valuation Uncertainty – Presentation and Webinar
PFA Advisor Event – Presentations
- Josh Chye, Partner, Tax Consulting, HLB Mann Judd – Accounting and Tax
- Elliott Stumm, Partner, McMahon Clarke – Legal
- Michael Glatter, Managing Director, One Registry Services – Administration Services
- Scott Curley, Director, GSA Insurance Services – Insurance
- Brook Baker, Regional Director, ANZ, Yardi Systems – Property Systems
PFA Master Class – Presentations
- Rami Eltchelebi, Partner and Simon Tucker¸ Partner, ShineWing Australia – Accounting and Tax Update, Melbourne
- Rosalind Myint, Partner, and Rene Muller, Partner, ShineWing Australia – Accounting and Tax Update, Sydney
- Rod Lindquist, Consultant, JHK Legal – The impact on Commercial Leases of the Australian Consumer Law Unfair Contract Regime
- Greg Preston Director, National Director, Preston Rowe Paterson – Navigating Statutory Valuation Objections to improve investment returns. Melbourne and Sydney
- Davina Rooney, CEO, Green Building Council of Australia
- Rob Puksand, Partner, Gray Puksand – Wellness and Commercial Building
PFA Conference 2019 Critical Change – Crisis, challenge or catalyst for property investment?
- Simon Garing, Acting Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Cromwell EREIT Management – International Markets – Are the challenges creating crises or catalysts?
- Justin Smirk, Director – Senior Economist, Westpac Institutional Bank – Economic Flux? – Critical changes or strategic stability?
- Penny Ransom, Group Executive, Head of Investment Management, Investa Property Group – The Challenge of Change – Managing M&A
- Campbell Hanan, Head of Office & Industrial, Mirvac – Recreating Core Assets – How to respond to critical change
- Richard Brookes, National Director, Cushman & Wakefield Agribusines – Buying the Farm? – The challenges of corporatisation
- Chris Smith, Head of Healthcare Property, Australian Unity – A Healthy Sector? – Challenges of sustainable growth
- Rob de Vos, Head of Property, Arena REIT – Growing Alternative Assets – Challenges and opportunities
- Tony Moussa, Director, Debt Advisory Services, KPMG – Funding Challenges – The catalyst for change and expansion
- David O’Connor, Investment Director, MaxCap Group – Overcoming Tradition – Opportunities for alternative lending
- Melissa Kingham, Director, MAK Property Advisors – Fund Financials – Managing investor expectations