Presentations from past PFA Conferences, seminars and other events are available for viewing.
PFA Master Class – Presentations
- Harry New, Partner and Vince Battaglia, Partner, Hall & Wilcox – Design and Distribution Obligations
- James Stewart, National Leader – Restructuring Services and Emily Seeckts, Restructuring Services Director, KPMG – 2021 The Year of Retailing Bravely!
- Andrew Ballantyne, Head of Research, Australia and Annabel McFarlane Senior Director, Research – Australia, JLL – An Australian Property Market Update (Please contact the PFA for presentations)
- Miriam Patterson, Fund Manager – Direct, Charter Hall – A Fund Manager’s Perspective
- Greg Preston, Director, National Director, Preston Rowe Paterson – A Valuer’s Interpretation of the Post Covid Property Valuation Scenario. Melbourne and Sydney
- Webinar – Creating Safe Workspaces – hosted by Hall & Wilcox and with the IACC: Webinar Recording. Presentations by PointGrab, Aura Air, Juganu and enVerid
- Webinar – Non bank lending – Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – RG 97 – Disclosing Fees & Costs in PDS’s and Periodic Statements – Presentation, Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – Negotiating the Commercial Lease Code in the States and Territories – Presentation, Webinar, Highlights and Poll Results
- Webinar – Design and Distribution Obligations – Presentation, Webinar and Summary & Poll Results
- Webinar – Valuation Uncertainty – Presentation and Webinar
PFA Advisor Event – Presentations
- Josh Chye, Partner, Tax Consulting, HLB Mann Judd – Accounting and Tax
- Elliott Stumm, Partner, McMahon Clarke – Legal
- Michael Glatter, Managing Director, One Registry Services – Administration Services
- Scott Curley, Director, GSA Insurance Services – Insurance
- Brook Baker, Regional Director, ANZ, Yardi Systems – Property Systems
PFA Master Class – Presentations
- Rami Eltchelebi, Partner and Simon Tucker¸ Partner, ShineWing Australia – Accounting and Tax Update, Melbourne
- Rosalind Myint, Partner, and Rene Muller, Partner, ShineWing Australia – Accounting and Tax Update, Sydney
- Rod Lindquist, Consultant, JHK Legal – The impact on Commercial Leases of the Australian Consumer Law Unfair Contract Regime
- Greg Preston Director, National Director, Preston Rowe Paterson – Navigating Statutory Valuation Objections to improve investment returns. Melbourne and Sydney
- Davina Rooney, CEO, Green Building Council of Australia
- Rob Puksand, Partner, Gray Puksand – Wellness and Commercial Building
PFA Conference 2019 Critical Change – Crisis, challenge or catalyst for property investment?
- Simon Garing, Acting Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Cromwell EREIT Management – International Markets – Are the challenges creating crises or catalysts?
- Justin Smirk, Director – Senior Economist, Westpac Institutional Bank – Economic Flux? – Critical changes or strategic stability?
- Penny Ransom, Group Executive, Head of Investment Management, Investa Property Group – The Challenge of Change – Managing M&A
- Campbell Hanan, Head of Office & Industrial, Mirvac – Recreating Core Assets – How to respond to critical change
- Richard Brookes, National Director, Cushman & Wakefield Agribusines – Buying the Farm? – The challenges of corporatisation
- Chris Smith, Head of Healthcare Property, Australian Unity – A Healthy Sector? – Challenges of sustainable growth
- Rob de Vos, Head of Property, Arena REIT – Growing Alternative Assets – Challenges and opportunities
- Tony Moussa, Director, Debt Advisory Services, KPMG – Funding Challenges – The catalyst for change and expansion
- David O’Connor, Investment Director, MaxCap Group – Overcoming Tradition – Opportunities for alternative lending
- Melissa Kingham, Director, MAK Property Advisors – Fund Financials – Managing investor expectations