Founder and MD
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1300 798 790
Mobile: +61 488 600 600
Matt Fletcher is the founder and MD of MSC Group. He is active in all parts of the business which includes trustee/agency, corporate representative licensing and fund administration services. Matt spends most of his time in Melbourne and Sydney but travels to all parts of Australia to meet and service clients and referral partners.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Banking & Finance)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment
- Diploma of Property Investment & Finance
- Diploma of Property Development
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Diploma of Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking Management)
- Certificate IV in Property Services
- Senior Fellow – FINSIA
- Member & Accredited Credit Adviser – MFAA
- Real estate agent licence (VIC)
- FINSIA Mentor
Expertise and Specialisation
- Funds management, structured debt, investment banking
Custodian, Fund Administration & Accounting, Professional Trustee, Registry, Funds Management
Level 2, 395 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
MSC Group is a highly credentialed provider of trusteeship, administration and financial intermediary services for Australian and International fund managers, corporates and financial services industry participants.
MSC Trustees (Melbourne Securities Corporation) is a professional trustee firm with extensive experience across a diverse range of Australian retail and wholesale investment funds and other capital structures.
We offer trusteeship, custody and capital management operation under our Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) and/or Australian Credit Licence (ACL). Our trusteeship covers all types of asset requirements, including equities, property, derivatives, debt securities & debentures, marketplace and peer to peer lending.
MSC Advisory is a financial service agency and licensed provider of authorised representative services.
MSC Abacus is a dedicated provider of fund registry, administration and accounting services.