Head of Fund Services
Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile: + 61 431 503 086
John has 30 years’ experience in financial services including over 20 years in corporate trustee services.
He has deep MIT and wholesale unit trust experience having established around 200 separate trust structures comprising over 700 individual head and sub trusts over the last 20 years.
John has established and administered funds ranging from listed registered schemes to unregistered wholesale unit trusts holding property (commercial/industrial/logistics), infrastructure, bonds, notes, venture capital investments, equities and cash.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Graduate Diploma – Finance, General; Securities Institute of Australia (1997)
- Bachelor of Economics Degree - University of New England (1983)
Expertise and Specialisation
- Liaise with investors, funders and borrowers to help negotiate equity purchases or funding agreements related to corporate trust assets
- Ongoing administration of corporate trust funds
AMAL Trustees Pty Ltd
Level 13, 20 Bond Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
AMAL Trustees offers a full suite of trustee related services as set out below:
– Wholesale Funds services including Managed Investment Trust (MIT) structures. We also offer investment management services for MIT products
– Securitisation trustee (also Trust Management, Paying Agent, Registrar etc)
– Corporate bond market trustee
– Syndicated loans (Security Trustee etc.)
– Structured finance
– Escrow agent (holding assets in escrow until directed to release)
– Authorised Intermediary services (assists issuers of financial products who do not hold an AFSL to make offers to potential wholesale investors)
– Custodian services - where we are trustee of a trust we can act as the ‘custodian’ of the assets of the trust. Services include opening and administering trust bank accounts, holding title to trust assets, entering into trust documentation and holding or releasing security on assets/loans etc. and recording securities on the Personal Property Securities Register.