Managing Director Investment Valuation & Capital Markets Advisory
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: +61 (2) 9292 7400
Mobile: +61 408 622 400
Greg Preston is a founding Director of Preston Rowe Paterson and continues to be a pivotal figure in the growth of the business. Greg and his fellow directors have successfully grown Preston Rowe Paterson’s operational presence since 1988, from one office in Sydney to 28 offices in Australia, 4 offices in New Zealand and has formed strategic partnerships with other valuation firms in China, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Thailand and the Philippines.
Greg has extensive experience in real estate valuation, advisory, asset management, acquisitions, disposal and leasing; covering all facets of real estate and infrastructure. He has been involved in numerous major investment property transactions and has advised on a number of significant developments in the Sydney CBD.
Greg acts for major REITS, corporations, trusts, funds, government, banks, superannuation funds, private investors and developers in relation to commercial, retail, industrial, hotel and leisure, and residential property. He has also acted for clients in relation to major infrastructure asset classes including airports, shipping ports and other infrastructure projects.
Greg, who has a degree in commerce and masters in applied finance, is a Life Fellow of the Australian Property Institute (API) and Fellow of RICS. He recently won the API Colonial Alfred Clifford Catt Award for services to the property profession. Greg sits on the executive of the Property Funds Association of Australia and is also a graduate member of
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Applied Finance
- Associate Diploma of Valuation
- Real Estate Certificate
- Real Estate Auctioneers Certificate
- Stock and Station Agents Certificate
- Life Fellow, Australian Property Institute
- Fellow, Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Certified Practicing Valuer Specialist Retail Valuer NSW
- Land Valuers License WA
- Graduate Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
Expertise and Specialisation
- Investment valuation and advisory for office, retail, industrial, hotel & infrastructure
- Development valuation and advisory for office, retail, industrial, hotel and infrastructure
- Real estate capital markets
- Strategic corporate real estate occupation analysis and planning
- Acquisition strategy, negotiation and due diligence
- Complex cash flow based investment and development modelling
- Property investment capital markets advisory
- Asset and property management advisory
- Expert witness assignments in major property litigation matters
Property Consultancy & Advisory, Property Valuations
Level 7, 1 Market Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
Preston Rowe Paterson Sydney is an elite supplier of investment, development and property valuation, as well as property, asset and facilities management services. Preston Rowe Paterson has 28 offices throughout metropolitan and regional Australia, 4 offices in New Zealand and has formed relationship agreements with China via China Appraisal Association, Japan via Daiwa Realty Appraisal, Thailand via CPM Capital and Co, and Philippines via Cuervo Appraisal Incorporated.
Preston Rowe Paterson provides specialised services in valuation, property, asset and facilities management, transaction management, leasing, consulting and property market and economic research. These services are offered across all forms of real estate, infrastructure, and plant and machinery equipment.
The Property, Asset and Facilities Management Division of Preston Rowe Paterson have adopted the Yardi Voyager web-based platform to further assist our clients in this area.
Preston Rowe Paterson acts for an array of clients including institutional investors, investment advisors, listed and private companies and corporations, superannuation funds, property syndication managers, REITs, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, and trustee and custodial companies.