Head of Real Estate & Construction
Email Address: email@example.com
Stephen is head of Lockton’s Real Estate and Construction practice within Australia and responsible for driving growth and development in Australia and across Asia Pacific.
Stephen has twenty years’ experience in the insurances of commercial property investors and major corporate accounts. His broad range of global experience results from managing and broking the insurances of FTSE 100, HKXe and Fortune 500 companies from his time with Jones Lang LaSalle (London) and JLT (London, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand). Stephens skills are in major corporate account management, international program design and placement, complex claims management, specialty focus in Property and Liability and he is an innovator in alternative insurance products.
Stephen is passionate about understanding his clients’ needs and embellishes the challenge of finding innovative solutions to solve problems or improve the customer experience.
Qualifications and Memberships
- BSc (Hons) Engineering, UK
- Diploma Chartered Institute of Insurance, UK
- ANZIIF (Snr Assoc), Australia
Expertise and Specialisation
- Broking of large property and casualty placements (Industrial, Retail, Office, Hotels, Pubs, Student Accommodation, Residential including BTR/BTS, Data Centers, Retirement Living and other alternatives Investments)
- Transactional insurances to facilitate real estate acquisitions or disposals
- Technical insurance Due Diligence (Acquisitions and/or Lenders)
- Alternative Risk Transfer mechanisms (including Captives and Parametric solutions)
- Principal Controlled Construction Insurances
- International Program Design
55 Clarence Street, , Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
Lockton is the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker with the leading, dedicated Real Estate practice globally, backed by the breadth and depth of unmatched specialist resources across the country. Some of the largest global property investors rely on Lockton for advice, insurance expertise and dedicated service. We have built a team who has specific experience with commercial property investors and the unique servicing and insurance placement requirements.
How we’re different:
• Service is at the heart of everything we do and that’s why we like to build mutually agreed KPIs with our clients around service delivery and claims.
• We utilise industry-leading technology built specifically for the industry to streamline processes.
• We’re privately owned and are personally invested in the success of our company; it’s why we have a 98% client retention rate (industry average of 85%).