Chief Executive Officer
Email Address: Scott.Buchanan@SantilliGroup.com.au
Phone: +61 3 9221 6161
Mobile: +61 408 388 921
As CEO of Santilli Group, Scott’s focus is on strategic leadership and generating outstanding value for clients in the commercial, industrial and investment management sectors.
With a wealth of experience in the field, Scott is an admired C-suite executive with a human-centric approach. Skilled in every aspect of property development and asset management, including capital raising, commercial negotiation and risk management, Scott has been at the helm of successful large-scale commercial and industrial property developments across Australia. He has also steered companies through structural change to enable rapid business growth and relevance in a highly charged market.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business
- Australian Institute Company Directors (MAICD)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property)
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Property Funds Association
- Property Council
- Green Council
Expertise and Specialisation
- Originate suitable land/asset parcels for commercial and industrial property Development
- Complete due diligence, feasibility analysis, deal structuring and execution
- Add value through re-positioning, de-risking, planning and design, pre-lease and pre-sale
- Provide development and delivery management Provide equity and debt management
- Provide property management, asset management and handover
Level 27, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Santilli Group specialises in sourcing highly sought-after locations to develop office, warehousing, logistics and distribution facilities across Australia. Adding value and embedding sustainable growth into everything we do is integral to our success.
Our leadership team has overseen more than $2 billion of end value commercial and industrial projects across Australia. We are experienced in everything from major industrial and commercial facilities, through to smaller projects. Santilli Group has a reputation as a responsive and reliable partner with the ability to identify opportunities and mitigate risk.
Santilli Group partners with appropriately licenced capital originators with consistent values to deliver industry leading returns.
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please contact us.