Director, Corporate Secretarial
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Philip has over 14 years of practical experience as a corporate services accountant and auditor, with an emphasis on Company Secretarial, financial accounting and ASX compliance.
During his time at OIG, Philip has been a trusted advisor serving clients as a statutory company secretary, resident director and corporate governance advisor across the Indigenous education charity, property fund and large foreign-owned group areas.
In previous roles, Philip has served as company secretary for various ASX-listed clients and provided additional support for AIM LSE and unlisted companies. These roles have seen him advise clients on ASX Listing Rules and Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations, AIM Rules and ASIC compliance, ensuring compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 and AASBs.
Working as a liaison between board members, company management and external parties, Philip has provided a steady hand to help guide boards through transactions, capital raising and day-to-day board activities, while emphasising the need for corporate governance principles.
Philip holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Wilfrid Laurier University and is a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia
Expertise and Specialisation
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial
- Resident Director
Level 16, 1 Farrer Place, SYDNEY, New South Wales, 2000
One Investment Group specialises in managing corporate compliance for domiciled entities with off-shore ownership and control. We provide mandatory Australian resident Director and ATO Public Officer roles as well as providing statutory Company Secretary services, online agent for the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and Registered Office functions. As your agents in Australia, we will provide end to end solutions in compliance and corporate governance to support you to enter and conduct business in Australia.
Additional Support Services available to you:
• Experienced statutory Company Secretary support to Australian and off-shore companies under complex corporate governance arrangements
• Experts in current and emerging legislative and best practice governance requirements
• We take a partnership approach with C-Suites to ensure Board processes and decision making is effective and efficient, enabling the business to deliver against the Board’s strategic goals whilst achieving risk and compliance mandates
• We take a holistic approach to the Corporate Governance needs of our clients and work with the Chair, CEO and the CFO to reduce the compliance and assurance burdens by identifying and eliminating duplication in effort and resources
• As a provider of corporate trust, custody and administration services ($35 billion in funds under administration), One Investment Group operates under a number of AFSLs and appropriate Compliance and Risk Frameworks, ensuring Board and company records/registers are accessed, maintained and secured in accordance with laws, regulations and best practice