Email Address: email@example.com
Mobile: + 61 400 668 340
Nick has 20 years’ experience in financial services and over 15 in corporate trustee services.
He has broad domestic and international experience in a variety of markets and structures.
He has deep mortgage experience across the mortgage value chain including trustee services, trust management, risk modelling and loan servicing.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems, 1996, RMIT, Melbourne
Expertise and Specialisation
- Liaison with funders and borrowers to help negotiate funding agreements
- Introduction to investors
- Origination of bond deals
- Acts as placement agent on bond transactions
- Deal modelling to assist in structuring and documentation
Level 13, 20 Bond Street, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
AMAL Trustees offers a full suite of trustee related services as set out below:
– Wholesale Funds services including Managed Investment Trust (MIT) structures. We also offer investment management services for MIT products
– Securitisation trustee (also Trust Management, Paying Agent, Registrar etc)
– Corporate bond market trustee
– Syndicated loans (Security Trustee etc.)
– Structured finance
– Escrow agent (holding assets in escrow until directed to release)
– Authorised Intermediary services (assists issuers of financial products who do not hold an AFSL to make offers to potential wholesale investors)
– Custodian services - where we are trustee of a trust we can act as the ‘custodian’ of the assets of the trust. Services include opening and administering trust bank accounts, holding title to trust assets, entering into trust documentation and holding or releasing security on assets/loans etc. and recording securities on the Personal Property Securities Register.