Leisha de Aboitiz
Email Address: Leisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +61 (2) 8923 0903
Mobile: +61 414 107 834
Leisha has more than 15 years’ of legal experience as a commercial property lawyer. She advises on various aspects of property law, and regularly acts for property trusts on acquisitions, disposals, leasing and redevelopment.
Leisha is known for her particular specialisation in complex titling, subdivision and strata law, including strata renewal, stratum subdivision, long-term leasehold arrangements and strata management and compliance. She sits on the Strata Chapter Committee for the Real Estate of NSW, and is regularly invited to present to the legal fraternity and property industry on strata and property-related legal topics.
Qualifications and Memberships
- A member of the Property Funds Association
- A member of the Law Society of New South Wales and Tasmania
- A member of the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales
- A member of the Property Council of Australia
- A member of the Women Lawyers Association of NSW
- Sits the Strata Chapter Committee for the Real Estate Institute for New South Wales (by invitation)
- Listed in the 2018, 2019 and 2020 Doyles Guide of “Leading Property & Real Estate Lawyers” – New South Wales”
- Listed in the 2020 Doyles Guide of “Leading Leasing Lawyers” – New South Wales
- Leisha holds a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (B.A.) and a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (LLB) from the University of Technology Sydney
Expertise and Specialisation
- Strata renewal & collective sales
- Stratum subdivision
- Sales & Acquisitions
- Leasing and Licencing
- Combustible Cladding
- Complex Titling
- Strata Management
No.5, The Upper Deck, 26-32 Pirrama Road, Jones Bay Wharf, New South Wales, 2009
Massons is an independent law firm specialising only in Australian commercial property law.
Massons acts on premium commercial property law transactions including acquisitions, disposals, commercial leasing, subdivision and titling and complex and specialised property transactions (e.g. strata renewal, airports, Crown land, biodiversity). Massons boasts a sophisticated client base comprising property trusts, major corporates, globals, large commercial real estate agencies, government, not-for-profits and developers.
In addition to the individual achievements of its partners and senior staff, Massons has been recognised as a finalist in the category of “Boutique Firm of the Year” in 2017 and 2018, and “Law Firm of the Year 1 to 100 lawyers)” in 2019 and 2020 at the Australasian Law Awards, and is featured as one of the “Leading New South Wales Property & Real Estate Law Firms” in Doyles Guide for 2019 and 2020.