Email Address: email@example.com
Phone: +61 (3) 9603 3559
Mobile: +61 417 341 602
Harry is a Partner and leads the Hall & Wilcox Financial Services team. With over 18 years of experience, Harry is a recognised expert in all areas of financial services, including:
– Investment funds both retail and wholesale, listed and unlisted, including property funds and syndicates, private equity funds, hedge funds, domestic and international property and securities funds, mortgage funds, common funds and agricultural funds
– Structured products
– Financial services licensing, product disclosure and compliance
– Product disclosure statement and prospectus preparation and advice for public offers of managed investment interests and securities
– Corporations Act, ASIC Act, National Consumer Credit and ASX Listing Rules advice
– Mergers, acquisitions and divestments, particularly in the financial services industry
– Commercial transactions
– AML/CTF programs and advice
– Crowdfunding, Fintech and platform development
– Harry has been recognised in The Best Lawyers in Australia in corporate/governance every year since 2014. Harry is also recognised in the 2020 Legal 500 Asia Pacific for Banking and Finance, Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year 2019 Finalist and the 2020 Chambers and Partners for financial services regulation and investment funds.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – Monash University
- x Graduate Diploma (Applied Finance Institute of Australia – Finsia)
- Secretary of the Property Funds Association (PFA) and Chair of Issues and Regulatory Committee
- Editorial Panel of the Lexis Nexis Financial Services Newsletter
Expertise and Specialisation
- Financial Services
- Funds Management
Level 11, Rialto South Tower, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 2000
Hall & Wilcox is a leading Australian independent business law firm, with around 650 people, including 94 partners. We have depth and breadth of expertise across a number of practices and industry sectors.
At Hall & Wilcox, we deliver smarter law. This means being smarter across our entire business – by being progressive, by our commitment to excellence and by our focus on building great relationships. For our clients, this translates to better quality, better value, improved efficiency and greater ease of doing business.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Perth, Canberra, Brisbane, Parramatta and Darwin, and act nationally for Australian-based clients and multinational clients with Australian interests. We work with our clients to meet their needs, at their place of business, wherever they are.
Our clients are businesses and business people, including public entities, private entities, public sector organisations and business owners. We act for over 20% of Australia’s top 100 companies.